Sunday Update

I don’t often do off-the-page projects so am not very quick at them (with the exception of the wooden ‘love’ monogram last week).  This week I have been working on an OTP mini album, something I am even slower at!  Needless to say, I haven’t finished it.  I want to submit it on the 21st so will have photos of that next weekend.

I thought this weekend I would put up some detailed photos of the OTP love project I finished last week.

 
 
This was made with a kaisercraft wooden monogram, painted with dark brown paint, then paper glued onto the front and trimmed to shape.  I then embellished it, with new and up-cycled items.  There are elements from at least 3 gift cards and 3 different types of jewellery, as well as numerous flowers and other elements.

I am very happy with the end result, for a change!

Have a great week

Comments

Popular Posts