It is October already!

I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by.  I've spent the last few days working out Christmas present ideas for everyone. That really lets you know the year is coming to a close.

After five days of being child free I really surprised myself with the lack of craft projects I have worked on.  In fact I have only completed two layouts and two cards, all of which I really love.

Here are my projects from the last week:

Sticking to a monochromatic colour scheme makes a layout look very stylish.

 
I painted the chipboard black and coated it in dimensional magic.
Having a filmstrip boarder on a page about photography is a great way to carry the theme, and it can house patterned paper and embellishments too.

 
Again I stuck to a colour scheme. This one was shades of grey, green & yellow.
Using different types and fonts of lettering can make a longer title look fun.  

And finally, a birthday card and an engagement card. I am very happy with how both of these turned out.

Comments

Popular Posts