Scrappin' Patch

It has (finally!) been officially announced today that I am one of the guest designers this year for Scrappin' Patch, an online and physical scrapbook store located in Rolleston (Canterbury), New Zealand!

I am thrilled to have been chosen and very excited to take up the opportunity, and looking forward to contributing to their blog.

Thank you so much to Adrienne from Scrappin' Patch for giving me this opportunity.

Here are my entries for the Scrappin' Patch challenge week 2:

I have a large collection of pink scrapbooking papers and supplies, and being the only girl in the house it doesn't get used often. So I wanted to use it up ( and buy new stuff :-P )
This weeks stationery challenge was to create a notepad, so I altered this pink handbag notepad with some of my stash (keeping the theme from the previous week, one I want to carry through the entire 6 weeks if I can).


The 2nd challenge for the week was to create a layout about a favourite book or movie, that had a mini book on it.
I chose to do a layout about me (very rare!)  I was going to do my sons favourite book but was struggling to get ideas - then I remembered I wanted to use up my pink supplies!


The bottom right tile is an accordion book with four inside pages, and lists my favourite girly movies.  The flower in the centre and the one on the mini book are made using strips of pleated paper.

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Popular Posts