Layout challenge week 5

This week the layout challenge from Scrappin' Patch was Summer Fun - to create a layout about summer in your life. It had to include: a sun or a cloud, grass, a happy/smiling face, and an embellishment made using cardstock.

I chose to create a little scene on my layout, with a sun on the sky, grass, and a tree with a bird in it.

The paper I used as the border and as the main background are both shiny, and very difficult to photograph I have just discovered! So the photo isn't the best today (plus it's raining so the sun isn't out today) so I'll upload a better photo when I get one.

I placed 2nd with this layout.

The tree is hand drawn and cut from cardstock and corrugated card, and the bird is also cut from cardstock (October Afternoon journalling cards to be precise).   I made the sun from pleated paper, and tissue paper.

Comments

Popular Posts