A sketch challenge and a Wedding card.

Today I have a layout made following a sketch, and a wedding card.

The layout was done for a challenge, from Scrapbook & Cards Today, following a Becky Fleck Page Maps sketch. My first time actually following a sketch, so it was quite challenging! I made it using an October Afternoon: Rocket Age 8x8 pad, a plain background and a couple of bits of ribbon.

This is the sketch:

And this is my interpretation:

And a few details - painted chipboard alphas; as always I made the pleated embellishments; love that lace!


Usually I do wedding cards in traditional cream and white, but this one I did to match the colours of the wedding. Made using an old collection of Pink Paislee, with Pink Paislee: Vintage Vogue chipboard shapes and lace. Very happy with the results!


Until next time, take care.
JessicaT

Comments

Popular Posts