Scrappin' Patch GD Posts #4 & #5

Today I have my last two blog posts for Scrappin' Patch. I can't believe it's over already. It has been really interesting having to create projects with products I have been given, rather than choosing photos and creating projects with whatever products I like, and what ever I think matches them. It might not sound like much, but that is a huge difference! Sometimes it has been challenging, but I love crafting so it doesn't matter how the process works.

My first post includes projects made with Echo Park, and the second is dedicated to Anzac Day and includes projects made with 7 Gypsies.

These are the projects included in those posts:

You Colour My World Layout made with the Echo Park "A Boy's Life' collection.

Cards made from the Echo Park 'A Boy's Life' collection left overs after making the three layouts

V.F.Toulmin layout made using 7 Gypsies collections

Sergeant layout made using 7 Gypsies collections.

The Echo Park post can be seen here, and the Anzac Day post can be seen here. Please hop on over and take a look.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jessica T

UPDATE: After these final two posts went up, I was asked to continue being a guest designer for the remainder of the year. I had more posts in September and December.

Comments

  1. your vintage layouts are beautiful, but that little baby really is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts