A few cards

We are moving soon, so before I packed away all my craft supplies I made cards for all the birthdays etc. for while my craft supplies will be in storage (to be added to those already made).

I had fun, with lots of experimentation - trying out all those techniques I've seen over the past few months. And trying out my new stamps.

The card I made for my mum for Mother's Day 2012.
It is made with strips of paper cut with decorative edge (scallop) scissors, then stamped all over with the dress form - first in pink, then over the top of each one in silver. The banner and panels are all raised with foam tape. Finished with silver rhinestones.

White paint stamped with a paper tube, a butterfly hand cut from calico and stamped all over, buttons, brads, flowers, rhinestones, pearls, fringe trim, and thread. This card has a bit of everything!

Layers of thick fabric type tissue (I received a bunch of flowers wrapped with it), a single flower cut from some May Arts trim, a glitter brad, some yellow ribbon, and lots of red pearls.

OA Rocket Age patterned card cut into chevrons, two over sized plain numbers, some blue ribbon and some tiny yellow rhinestone trim.

More October Afternoon patterned card - this time as the base, chevrons, and pleated embellishment. #3 rub-on, a brad and more tiny rhinestone trim to finish off.

An old hunting map, a hand cut deer from some old patterned card, ribbon and rhinestones.

And the same style, but in a note card. I had run out of blue ribbon by this stage, so I used some sheer white instead.

That is it from me for a few months. I plan to be back up and running in August.
Until then, take care.

Comments

Cath said…
Fun cards, Jessica! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

Good luck with your move! :)
JessicaT said…
Thanks so much Cath. I check the MFW blog everyday. It is my absolute favourite and is where I get most of my inspiration :-)
bjmartin said…
Hi Jessica - I am spreading some Moxie Fab love while Cath is recovering from shoulder surgery. Hope the move is going well - I bet you are anxious to get back to paper crafting!

Popular Posts