Scrappin' Patch GD Post #6

I had my first Guest Designer Blog Post again today, still for Scrappin' Patch. My last was on ANZAC Day, so it's been a big break. I have one today (September 6th), one on the 15th and my last on the 24th.
This time round I am working with Page Kits that you can purchase from Scrappin' Patch, rather than working with individual paper and elements that I've been sent. It means I can't really use anything extra, but I think it is a great way to purchase stuff as it all matches perfectly and there is enough product to make (usually) at least three layouts with some left over (to make more layouts or cards if you add some of your own product, like more cardstock).
I have two kits to work with. My first two blog posts are from the Little Yellow Bicycle Saturdays kit, and my third and last blog post is with a My Minds Eye kit (if they're not up in the shop yet they will be soon - they're brand new kits).
That's enough talk. Now, onto my first two projects.
You can view these, along with more detailed photos, on the Scrappin' Patch blog here.
And here are some pics of the contents of the page kit:
Paper fronts
Paper backs
Cardstock & elements
Until next time,
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts