Recipe Challenge

Today I have a layout that I created for a recipe challenge. The challenge is part of a series of challenges set by Scrappin' Patch to "Use Your Stash". This is challenge #4.
 
The recipe was:
One piece of cardstock
Two patterned papers (can be double sided)
Two photos
At least three buttons, brads or tin pins
A chipboard title
 
I used this Basic Grey sketch as a base:
 
And here is my interpretation:
 
And some detail shots:
 
 
 
Cardstock - Bazzill Glazed (Arboretum Hillary)
Two Patterned papers - Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Delight, Fall/ Winter 2010 (Christmas Morning/Gifts Galore & Tis the Season Stripe/Starry Night)
Buttons - Beutron buttons that I've had for a while.
Chipboard - a random mix of chipboard alphas that I've had for varying lengths of time, and a couple that I made myself.

Comments

Popular Posts