November Sketch Challenge

This month I also took part in the Scrappin' Patch November Sketch Challenge. I've done a handful of sketch challenges before, but I haven't done a monthly one (not that I can remember anyway).
 
The sketch is by Trina McClune.
 
Here is my take on it:
Instead of having a heart cut from a different piece of paper or masking and misting one, I cut the heart from a piece of paper and distressed both edges then stuck down both pieces on a contrasting piece of cardstock.
 
And some detail shots:
The title is attached on top of a few strips of washi tape. I left the chipboard in the original colour as it matched the paper well, and I outlined it with black pen so that it stood out.
 
Most of the embellishments are the same colour as the backing piece of cardstock, with the exception of the title, brackets and bling.
 
Materials:
Patterned paper: Pink Paislee; Cardstock: American Crafts; Washi Tape: Francheville; Bling: Kaisercraft; all other embellishments and chipboard I've had for so long I don't know what they are!
 
Thanks for looking.
JessicaT

Comments

Popular Posts