December Sketch Challenge

I decided to take part in the December Sketch Challenge for Scrappin' Patch. So last night I trawled through my photos and my papers and picked out a few things and got scrapping. I had an idea in mind of what I wanted to do, but didn't do anything even close! Still pleased with the result though.
 
Here is the sketch:
 
And here is my take on it:
 
And a couple of detail shots:
 

Products used - Patterned Papers: My Minds Eye Meadowlark Dawn (background cardstock), Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue, Websters' Pages Trendsetter, Crate Paper Lillian, as well as other unknown pieces of patterned paper and cardstock. Other: chipboard alphas, mini alpha stickers, pearls.
 
This will probably be the last layout I get completed for 2012. I have a double on the go at the moment, but I'm not sure if I'll find the time or the motivation to complete it!
 
So I'll see you in the new year :-)
JessicaT

UPDATE: this layout was the winner of the December sketch challenge!

Comments

Popular Posts