Webster's Pages projects and my new pot :-)

I had a play with some Webster's Pages paper and made a card with matching envelope and two decorations. I was very happily surprised with how they came out, I love them.  The decorations can be for Christmas, but they are not red and green so they do not have to be just for Christmas.
 
And the new pot, well it is a plant pot but just for decoration really. I bought it yesterday and plan to have it sitting on my desk with ... something in it. I am not sure yet. It is terracotta and although it is painted it is still rough like terracotta so I cannot store loose ribbon or anything that might get pulled or ripped in it. I will find something. I just love it so had to buy it, even if I do not have a use for it yet :-)
 
Without further ado, here are my projects, and my pot:

 
The paper I used was the Ladies & Gents and Trendsetter 6x6 paper pad (as Webster's Pages always have two or three collections per paper pad). 
 
 
Decorations: patterned paper - Webster's Pages Ladies & Gents 'Tea Time', Trendsetter 'Accessorize'; glitter brads - American Crafts; chipboard stickers - Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue; other - gold trim, feathers (one white and one I dyed pink with some watered down paint).
 Card: patterned paper - Webster's Pages Ladies & Gents 'Tea Time' and 'Pretty Up', Trendsetter 'Accessorize'; ruffle trim - Webster's Pages Winter Fairy Tales; other - gold trim.
Thanks for looking.
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts