Week 5 - MME projects

Week 5 - Jan 29 to Feb 4
 
This week I created projects using up my My Minds Eye papers (mainly The Sweetest Thing and Meadow Lark). I only had one full piece of 12x12 (full of 3x4 'cards'), and all the rest were just partial pieces. With that amount of product, with some still left over, I made three layouts and six cards.
 
You Are...
 (Sorry this image is out of focus - this was the second time I photographed it too. I seem to have problems photographing projects with dark backgrounds for some reason.)
 
 
 
 Water Fun
 
 
 
This Old House
 
 
 
 
White card set
 (my My Mind's Eye & Gossamer Blue contest entry)


 
Black card set


 
The MME products used for all projects:
The Sweetest Thing 'Tangerine' Together Chevron paper
The Sweetest Thing 'Tangerine' Together Round paper
The Sweetest Thing 'Tangerine' Happy Sunny paper
The Sweetest Thing 'Tangerine' Wonderful journal card
Meadow Lark 'Dawn' Baroque paper
Meadow Lark 'Dawn' Floral paper
Meadow Lark 'Dawn' Paisley paper
Meadow Lark 'Dawn' Wrought Iron paper
Meadow Lark 'Dawn' Cards paper
Lime Twist 'Fly A Kite' Spring accessories sheet
Holly Jolly Reindeer Fly paper
 
Other products used for all projects:
American Crafts cardstock
Adhesive
Tattered Angels Plain Jane 'Teal', 'Aqua' and Lindy's Stamp Gang 'Autumn Maple Crimson' mists
Paper doily as a mask
Beutron buttons and charms
American Crafts, Basic Grey and Franchville brads
Kaisercraft pearls
Me & My Big Ideas and Rosies Studio glitter alphas, Sam & Lucy tiny alphas stickers, and an unknown number.
Thread
 
Until next week,
Take care.


Comments

  1. Great to make use of the last of a product. Love your cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki, I do too! And yes, I'm still trying to shrink my stash (without throwing any away) - before my next order arrives LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for entering!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts