Week 7 - Part 1

This year I plan on doing weekly posts, on Tuesdays, but I have to get this up and linked before I go away this afternoon! So it will be short as I'm in a hurry...

I have done a layout for the Scrappin' Patch February Sketch Challenge (which can be seen here).

This is the sketch:

And this is my take on it:

(Sorry the photo isn't the best - it's a really dull day and my good camera is already packed).


The photos had been in small shaped frames when I was a kid, so they were cut in irregular shapes, hence why some of them are smaller than 2x2 photos on this layout.


It was fun scrapping these photos, reminding me of my adorable bunnies I had as a child. I got my first, Mariah, in about March 1997, followed by my boy Rod in July 1997. He was killed about a month later, but three weeks after that we had our first baby bunnies :-) They were so cute.

See you again on Tuesday.
JessicaT

Comments

Popular Posts