Summer Home Décor

I have had a few things in my drawer for a while that I have wanted to alter to make into beautiful décor pieces. Then Moxie Fab World introduces a challenge to do just that, but with the slight twist of it having to be seasonal.
 
I have only had the time (and desire) to create items for Summer. They're light, soft, feminine, and a nice edition to my craft space as we're heading into Winter here in New Zealand.
 
This is my Summer Home Décor Challenge entry:
It consists of a beautiful blue wine bottle and a can that I have wrapped with paper, ribbon and washi tape; draped in gold trim; and embellished with flowers, buttons, birds and gold leaf hearts.
 
A little to the left
 
  A little to the right
 
I hope you have enjoyed what you have seen, and that it inspires you to try one for yourself.
 
Thanks for looking,
JessicaT

Comments

I can see you've gone to a lot of trouble and the end result is just gorgeous! Such a lovely piece of home decor and they look great on the plate
Rebecca Ednie said…
very pretty, I love the birds!
JessicaT said…
Thanks ladies!
cheryl (clee') said…
Nice work - love the patterns and textures!

Popular Posts