Week 13 - Card Challenges

Week 13 round-up: Tuesday 26 March to Monday 1 April
 
After lying on the couch for a week using one and half boxes of tissues and two boxes of pain killers, on Sunday I finally felt well enough to sit at my craft desk and do some craft. I only had a cold, but I was just exhausted. Just sitting at the computer checking emails and having a look on Pinterest for a while was enough for me to have to go have a sleep! But I'm back to having some energy now, and enjoying a little craft time.
 
It is my Fiance's birthday this week, so I thought I really should make him a card, and as it happens I know of a few card challenges running over at the Moxie Fab World, so why not enter that at the same time?
 
Card Creations Week wraps up on April 1st (hence why my post is up a day early). I've already made cards for the Chevron challenge and Negative challenge (which can be see here), but there were still three more challenges I had not done - Ombre, Speech Bubble and Washi tape.

I decided because we had purchased a new printer recently, I would do something different and print something to use on a card (I haven't done that before). So I used Microsoft Word to create a background (using the fonts CK Amy Loves Ian and CK Anything Goes). I made each line a different size and different colour. I was pleased with the result.
 
So here are my Ombre and Speech Bubble entries:

 







I hope you have enjoyed seeing these cards, and maybe it will inspire you to give something new a try this week.

JessicaT

Comments

Cath said…
Hey Jessica! Thanks for linking this up to the Speech Bubble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Cath said…
Hey Jessica! Thanks also for linking this up to the Ombre Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

Popular Posts