Week 20 - mini album embellishing

Welcome to my Week 20 re-cap (May 14th - 20th)

This week, amongst other projects, I embellished my mini album that I started April 26th and blogged about HERE.  It was all done except the embellishing, which I finally got round to doing this last week. I didn't really have any embellishments that matched perfectly, so I just made do. It still looks cute, it just isn't in the Western theme of the event.

My front cover:
 
Spine adorned with flower trim and (wedding) bell

And some of the inside pages:
The ceremony
 
Picture opportunity (myself and my sister)

 At the party that night (my dad, brother, and myself).

I am happy with the end result, since I don't consider myself an off-the-page crafter at all!

See you again next week with who-knows-what!
JessicaT

Comments

Popular Posts