Yet another challenge...

I like competing in challenges.

I have a big pile of photos to scrap, that I am slowly working my way through - actually that's not true, my pile of photos gets increasingly bigger as the months pass because I can't scrap as fast as we create memories! However, I figure while I'm creating layouts they might as well be able to be entered into a completion while I'm at it. The only difference of doing them for a competition rather than just doing them, is I follow a sketch, or a recipe, or a trigger image, and I have a chance to win (usually some more scrapping supplies) for my effort! Photos getting scrapped and a chance to acquire some more supplies - it's a win win!!!

I used this Tuesday Trigger image from the Moxie Fab World:



And this sketch for the Scrappin' Patch May Challenge:


 
And here is my take on these images:
 
 I used the idea of the target from the Tuesday Trigger image (rather than the colours).




 
This is a photo of the back, showing the hundreds of holes I pierced in the kraft cardstock to make a target shape.
 
Thank you for looking.
JessicaT

Comments

Leigh said…
What a creative way to use the trigger! Great layout!
Cath said…
Hey Jessica! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Popular Posts