Week 35 - Christmas Crafts

Week 35 was a busy one craft wise. I made many different projects, and I think all of them were for challenges. I did two posts during the week, and then today I have more challenge entries. I do love entering challenges!
 
Today I have Christmas crafts, for the Moxie Fab World Holidays Cards & More Week Challenges.
 
First is my entry for the Holiday Food & Treat Wrap Challenge:
 
Nothing like leaving it to the last minute - the challenge finishes today and the biscuits I was going to put in the jar are literally 0.5cm too big to fit and I don't have time to bake smaller ones! Alas, the jar is empty.
 
I went with a few current trends - Maps, Aqua, and Glitter 
 
I also added the map and more ribbon to the lid.
 
Next, are my entries for the Holiday Card Challenge:
 
 First, a card using Maps and Aqua Glitter
 
 My second card uses book pages, mists, chevrons, gold, maps and machine stitching.
 
Thanks for looking.
JessicaT

Comments

Cath said…
Hey Jessica! Thanks for linking this up to the Holiday Food & Treat Wrap Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
Cath said…
Hey Jessica! Thanks also for linking this up to the Holiday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

Popular Posts