Week 39 - Christmas Cards

I have been unwell this week so only did crafting for a couple of hours on one day, and I chose to make Christmas cards. A bit early, I know. Although I did do some Christmas crafts in week 35, that was for a Christmas challenge. This week was just because I wanted too. Maybe because I was unwell. Although it is good to get them done early. It's far better than trying to make 20 cards on November 30 to be sent out the next morning (I don't know about you but I like to send mine on December 1st).
 
I made a grand total of six, and have four of those to show today.
 
 
 
I'm not keen on scrapping with the bright green and red of most Christmas collections, but I quite like making cards with them. Christmas cards need to be happy and cheerful and decorate your room at Christmas time.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts