The End of an Era

Anybody who regularly visits my blog would know that I like to do a lot of challenges, and plenty of them are for the Moxie Fab World blog. What you possibly didn't know is that The Moxie Fab World blog is my all time favourite blog to visit.
 
Cath posts daily - whether it is her Oh My Moxie Fab picture of the day, inspiration from her wonderful Pinterest pages, challenges, competitions - I love seeing what she posts each and every day. Out of the blue on November 1st came a post I didn't want to see - she is leaving the Moxie Fab World. Such a shock, and a huge disappointment. I am going to miss her and her inspiration so much.
 
Then on the 2nd they put up a post titled Cards for Cath, where you can make a card and link it up for Cath to see.
 
 Thank You tag, made from the Crate Paper 'Maggie Holmes' Collection.
 
 
Cath,
we have never met, and likely never will, but I thank you for everything you have done for me. You are my daily source of inspiration. You have made me a much better crafter. You have taught me so much about style and trends, about mixing patterns and colours, and to look at things differently. Thank you so much for shaping me over the years to the crafter I am today.
 
I am going to miss you greatly. I wish you all the best for your future endeavours.
 
Jessica T

Comments

Cath said…
Thank you so much for this gorgeous card, Jessica! I absolutely love it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me. Thank you, also, for your kind words about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there and am *so glad* I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Popular Posts