Week 44 - Vintage Inspired Christmas Decorations

Week 44 recap: Tuesday 29 October 2013 - Monday 04 November 2013
 
This week I completed a few projects, but will just show one lot to you today. My vintage, shabby chic, elegant Christmas decorations - that are beautiful but look nothing like Christmas decorations. I have made a start, but would like to make a ton more - when time allows (other projects need doing too...)
 
 My colour palette is Pink, Gold & Neutral/ beige/ cream (the heart was purchased).
 
 I wrapped a polystyrene ball with pink twine, then sewed doilies on top.
 
 I covered a polystyrene ball with gold twine.
 
 I covered a polystyrene ball with beige twine, then wrapped lengths of beige, pink and gold twine around it.
 
 I covered a wicker ball with flowers I cut from my May Arts "2.5 Inch Sheer / Frayed / Flowers / Wired Ribbon"
 
 I covered a small polystyrene cone with pink twine. I will embellish further another day when I bring it all out again. Behind you can see the large cone done the same way as one of the balls - wrapped in beige twine, then lengths of beige, gold and pink twine on top.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
On a completely different topic, it was my birthday last month and I got some new crafting tools. The fanciest tools I own!
 
Fiskars Scrapbooking Paper Trimmer
 
 We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board.
 
I have had a play with them this week, and absolutely love them. They are far better than I ever imagined! And have sped the process up considerably.

Thanks for stopping by. See you next week!
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts