Week 45 - Colour Fun

Regular visitors to my blog will know I love to play along with the monthly challenges from Artfull Crafts. For the month of November they are doing a spotlight on Heidi Swapp, and there are three challenges: create a project using any Heidi Swapp products; colour fun which is creating a project with four or more colours; or using the Heidi Swapp sketch. 
 
The project I have for you today is using the theme of colour fun and is inspired by the sketch:
 
 


 
It is made using the wonderfully colourful Maggie Holmes collection from Crate Paper.
With a range of hues of blue, yellow, pink, green, white and black, I think I have used enough colour to qualify. And of course everything is attached with pink machine stitching for definition, interest and extra colour.
 
Jessica T
 
UPDATE: I won the sketch challenge with this entry.

Comments

Popular Posts