Week 46 - Christmas Cards

In week 46 I also made a whole pile of Christmas Cards.
 
Artful Crafts is doing a five week Christmas Countdown, and week one is Christmas cards. You are able to enter three cards.
 
My cards are nice and easy and able to be mass produced if necessary, although I typically make all my cards different, so it's more interesting making them!
 
Here are my three cards:
 Two colours of card, patterned lime and brown papers, Christmas tree and sentiment stamps (aqua and black ink), blue buttons and white trim.
 
 
 Card base, patterned paper, tree hand cut from a piece of patterned card, and machine stitching.
 
 
 Card base, patterned paper, tree shape covered in red cotton, white star and an owl both attached with foam dots (owl cut from a Christmas card from last year).
 
 
Thanks for having a look.
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts