Week 50 - Christmas Layout

So we have just finished week 50 of 2013! Gosh this year is coming to a close quickly. And boy how busy it has been these last few weeks - but I did manage to squeeze in some craft time in the last couple of days.
 
Each year I do a Christmas photo of my son to include with my Christmas cards, and this year I had plenty of really gorgeous photos. So I printed one to scrap and that is what I have to show you today.
 
 The wonky heart really bugs me, but once you've poked the holes in your photo you're committed!
 
 
 
 
I didn't embellish because I feel it would be too overwhelming - with the mist, the machine stitching, the glitter alphas, and most of all with the patterned papers.

But I think it's gorgeous - any layout featuring this Christmas Delight would be :-)
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts