Week 51 - Christmas Gift Bag

It is such a busy time of year, I figure my crafts might as well be helping tick things off my really long list!
 
This weeks project is another gift wrapping one, and this week was a gift bag.
 
 
I started with a plain brown paper bag (it does have handles, but they wont stand up on their own for a photo) and got busy with my scrapbook supplies.
 
 
I began by choosing a large (8 x 10 inch) piece of patterned paper and added lots of layers on top, which are all sewn together.
 
 
It is topped off with a Christmas sentiment. Super quick and easy. And the recipient can re-use next year, as I didn't add anything personal to it!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hopefully I will have something to show next week - although I just ran out of ink in my printer, and I'm not sure I could get a replacement very quickly at this time of year! I'll have to see what I can do.

Comments

Popular Posts