February Sketch Challenge

Well it's been weeks since I did my last blog post, and even longer since I participated in a challenge!
Life has changed a lot in the last few weeks. I haven't had a lot of craft time, but have been doing the odd layout from time to time. I decided it was about time I did a challenge.
 
I am playing along with the Artfull Crafts February Challenge today. Here is the sketch:
 
And here is my take on it:
 
 I tried something a bit different with this layout. I started with a piece of plain pink paper, then I added pieces of pink patterned paper, and then a piece of pink fabric paper (a bunch of flowers was wrapped in it) over the top. I stitched the edges, and a whole bunch of circles on the bottom right (as per the sketch). Then added my photo, title and journal card on top.
 
 
 
I added some other colours so it wasn't all pink! And a whole lot of stitching.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and having a look!
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts