Wednesday, 16 April 2014

April Challenge

This is my furry boy, Dave.
 
 
At the end of March he was tragically hit by a vehicle and killed.
 
A few days later, Artfull Crafts put up their April Challenge : Furry Friends. Perfect timing.
 
I pulled out this photo that I have been wanting to scrap for a few months, and got to work. I love how it turned out. This is exactly how I want to remember him - on the farm, taking in the morning sun. It is sad that he is no longer with us, but I have so many wonderful memories of the more than 14 years that he was.
 
Here is the full layout:
 
 
 And some detailed shots:
 
 
 
 
Layout is made entirely with the Crate Paper "Maggie Holmes" collection, and some trims I found in my stash.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Jessica T.

3 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

adore your page about Dave

Liz said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. It's a beautiful layout and thanks for entering in the Artfull Crafts challenge.

Jessica T said...

Thank you for your kind comments ladies :-)