2 months since my last post ... hmm, I guess I've been busy!

I can barely believe it is July already! Where has this year gone? This year has gone incredibly fast, and been incredibly busy. I just haven't had much time to do crafts for myself. By that I mean I have done some (more Thank You cards than I can possibly count) but very few layouts or cards because I feel like making one. The only thing that makes me try to find time to craft is a looming deadline for an Artfull crafts challenge! They are the only challenge I do these days.

Speaking of which ... this months sketch:
 
I turned it anti-clockwise, and here is my take on it:
Made using the Kaisercraft Sweet Pea collection, a plain kraft base, and two sizes of star punch (to represent falling hail).
 
 
My 5-month-olds reaction to his first hail storm - he didn't exactly love it! I love that little worried expression, too cute.
 
And that little boy started school this term! Like I said before, where has the time gone??!!

Thanks for stopping b, Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts