Babies!

So I'm due to be an Aunty again in the next couple of weeks, and again by Christmas. I though it was about time I made some cards! Neither of them know what the baby's gender is so first up I made a baby girl card (wishful thinking perhaps?)

I made it to the Artful Crafts June/ July sketch:

(as with my layout I rotated 90 degrees anti-clockwise)

And here is my card:

The card is made from white ribbon, printed ribbon, and a tear drop trim that is stitched to the base card with gold thread. A button stitched with the same gold trim is on the left, with pink heart and round gold brads down the right hand side with a stitched 'x' in the same gold trim. The card front is attached to the card with foam squares for dimension.

And all the detail shots:




Next I will tackle a baby boy card. If I get it done by tomorrow I'll  link it up too!

Thanks for looking :-)

Comments

Popular Posts