Friday, 29 August 2014

August Challenge - colours

This months challenge at Artfull Crafts was colours, costumes and a sketch.
 
I decided I would make a card using the gorgeous colours:
 
 
 
 
I used a strip of Simple Stories patterned paper down the left hand side, a half circle of October Afternoon blue patterned paper, and a half circle of some very old K I Memories red patterned paper. The embellishments are a huge mix, with Green Tara red flowers, punched stars from all three patterned papers, a dress form fussy cut from some Pink Paislee patterned paper, a Prima hexagon brad, Franchville brads, and other old bits from my stash.

Lots of layers and dimension.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Jessica T

2 comments:

Shaun said...

Looks really great Jess. Keep up the good work :-)

Jessica T said...

Thank you!