September Challenges (photo heavy!)

I had the most fun I've had crafting in a long time participating in this months Artfull Crafts challenge. They offered up a theme, and a sketch, but the bit I used (repeatedly) was the most amazing colour palette I've seen in a long time, and I used it for all three of my entries and more!
 
This was the colour palette:
 
I pulled out some supplies and got started. I used the same pieces of patterned paper for each project. It looked great for the first project I used, so I just kept going, and why not? I added in extra bits when needed, and finished everything off with matching sequins.
 
First up, my cards:
 
And this is the one I am entering into the challenge:
 
And the detail shots:
 
 
 
 
 
My first layout:
 
So you'll notice this layout looks a bit unfinished. Well, it is. A title for starters. But I cannot put that on until after I have printed all her personal birth details on the yellow panel first, as otherwise it won't go through the printer! But that's where it will be when it's done!
 
And the details shots:
 
 
 
And my final layout:
 
And the detail shots:
 
 
 
If you are having trouble with ideas for your next project, give this colour palette a go. It's fabulous for so many different themes and projects. Doing one for a boy? Remove the pink and just use the other colours like I did in two of my cards.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
UPDATE:
I jointly won the colour challenge! Winning myself a selection of Kaisercraft's new Base Coat Christmas collection and matching embellishments :-)

Comments

Popular Posts