Crafty Christmas Countdown

With Christmas fast approaching it is time to get busy crafting those Christmas cards and projects!
 
I love making Christmas crafts. One reason I love Christmas things so much is because I love change, I love re-organising my home (very frequently) - and Christmas décor is only up for a month and then away again for another year. And I love deer, and Christmas involves many reindeer. I don't particularly love the traditional Christmas colours though, but I can handle them for a short time!
 
It is a good thing I love Christmas décor and Christmas crafts, because I made it onto the Artfull Crafts Christmas Countdown Design Team starting next month! So I'll be posting Christmas Crafts I've made each week over on their blog.
 
I put up my Christmas decorations on the 1st of December, and I also like to post my Christmas cards then too. Which means I need to start making them early to ensure they'll all made by the end of November. I started a couple of weeks ago (before even applying for the Artfull Crafts DT), and here is my favourite of the bunch so far:
 
 
It is clean, and simple. I stamped an earth image in blue ink on a blue background, and then used a Peace on Earth stamp in charcoal on top. Topped off with a white bow.  No traditional colours here!
 
 
 The Peace on Earth stamp is an absolute gem I found at our local second hand shop last month. It came as a set of three, with an original 'Ideas booklet', all for $5, and all made in 1988. I love it (the other two not so much!)
 
This card is being entered into the Artfull Crafts October Challenge (Anything Goes theme).
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts