Trendy Triangles Part 2

In my last post I talked about how we see triangles everywhere now, including in paper crafts, and I thought I'd give it a go myself. Well I did a second layout (a couple of weeks ago - I just didn't do a blog post until now, oops) involving triangles, completely different from the first. And using another current trend - gold. Here it is:
 
 
This layout is about a fury, three-legged, one-eyed kitty that we had living with us for 10 months or so, and some of the antics he got up to. I used layered triangles throughout.
 
 
I used these gold glitter Thickers, along with some brackets and asterisks that came in the package.
 
 
I used some paper that had gold flakes on it throughout my layout to, to carry the gold theme (it was an old wedding invitation envelope that I was given to craft with, I don't buy anything that fancy!)
 
This layout is also being entered into the Artfull Crafts October Challenge - with the Anything Goes theme.
 
Thanks for taking the time to stop by.
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts