What's on my desk today?

Moxie Fab World put out a challenge today to show your workspace.
 
"Hey, guys!
I'm a throwing a challenge out to you.
Right now. Right here.
I want to see your workspace. Messy. Clean. Pristine. Whatever it is, I want to see the real deal."
 
I've seen posts like this throughout the year, from many different bloggers, manufacturers, stores etc but have never done it but I thought I would today!
 
In the last week or so I've been working with supplies from Teresa Collins Candy Cane, Teresa Collins Tinsel & Co, and Simple Stories DIY Christmas. But what is on my desk today? The same collection as my last post! I've once again got my Kaisercraft North Pole out. As you can see, all four collection are Christmas collections - it is that time of year after all!
 
So lets see my desk today:
 
 22 1/2 inches wide and 17 inches deep. I can't exactly have too much on it.
(double page layout are tricky!!!)
 
The mix of papers - well, what's left of them after making 21 Plain & Simple cards!
 
Some mini Christmas trees, punched with my sons punch.
 
And some yummy embellishments, in my Grandmothers saucer.
 
And some off the page items, in a pastel pink and mint egg cup.
 
Now, what am I actually going to make? Think I may need to turn to my Pinterest Christmas board for some inspiration today!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

Comments

Popular Posts