Playing with Mists

I've had mists in my craft supplies for a couple of years, but don't really do a lot with them. I usually just do a few random splashes. So earlier this month I decided to have a play with some of mine.
 
 
I used a big bunch of cotton to make an interesting pattern and four complementary colours of Plain Jane mists that I used randomly to completely cover the 12x12 sheet of white cardstock. I loved the result!
 
 
And then I created a layout on top of it. I do need to add a big title, but it is 90% finished (and I thought I would share it now or it may never eventuate!!!)
 
 
And a couple of detail shots
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Jessica T

UPDATE: So I finally got around to adding a title a few months later ...


 And now it actually looks finished!

Thanks for looking.
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts