Monochromatic + Gold

I recently made two paper craft projects for the Artfull Crafts August challenge using their monochromatic and gold colour palette:
 
 
Well that's how I see it anyway. Black, dark grey, light grey, off white, white, beige and golds.
 
My layout is based on my sons first official school photo taken toward the end of last year (hence the 2014 title). His uniform is dark blue with gold, so I thought this colour palette should work out well.
 
 
 
I used a bunch of monochromatic patterned papers from my stash, and my gold glitter alphas, which you would've seen used on many, many projects on this blog, but they're almost finished now :-(
 
 
I used a whole bunch of school themed rub-ons which I've had in my stash for a long time (and they still worked, yay!). And finished it off with a splattering of sequins.
 
Now my card:
 
 
I used a white card base, which I had covered in left over white alpha rub-ons.
 
 
I also used punched butterflies and hearts, and a splattering of traditional round and heart sequins.
 
 
The snow outside meant it was a perfect day for crafting, but made it more challenging to take photos!
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Jessica T

UPDATE: My card was chosen as the winning entry for the colour challenge! Exciting :-)

Comments

Popular Posts