Happy Festive Season!

It is Christmas Eve - how on earth did that happen!

This year has gone incredibly fast. I guess that's what happens when you have a very busy year.

95% of all my craft supplies were boxed up months ago, needless to say I haven't created any cards or layouts in what feels like an eternity! The only supplies I left out were cross stitch (which I like to do for my neice and nephews first birthdays) and also an origami flower ball kit I've had for a year. And I've barely even had time to do those! However I did manage to finish them off on a quiet Sunday afternoon at work.

Here is the origami flower ball I finally finished last week:


I hope you all have a fantastic festive season filled with love and laughter and people who are important to you. I know I certainly will, after moving back to my family this week after three and a half years away! 

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Merry Christmas!
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts