Another Pink Layout!

Hello everyone in crafty land!
 
While I still had all my flower embellishments out on my desk from my previous post, I had the inspiration to do another layout with some of them. It quickly morphed into a feminine/ pink layout rather than a flowery one, but I did still use up the remnants of one packet.
 
I had created much of the layout before choosing a photo, so once again I was very stuck as to what picture to use - so another super oldie it is!
 
And here is the layout:
 
I used a kraft background for this one - I haven't done that for quite a while.
And although you cannot tell in any of the photos I took, the half circles at the bottom are actually pink water colour, not white.
 
 A mix and match title. It was fun finding different alphas to mix and match (I need to try a really long title in this style one day very soon - watch this space)
 
 
 A flair thingy. I've had a packet of them for a couple (or more) years and just do not use them. But they're so cool! I needed some black embellishments and this was perfect for the job.
 
 These dress form brads are from the same collection as the flair.
I added three pink half circles in amongst the light ones.
 
I thought adding some little dress details was perfect for the layout subject.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts