Grab 5 bonus layout

Good Morning!
 
So in my last post I created a layout using a Grab 5 scrapping method and I loved it so much I created a second layout!
 
What is Grab 5? You grab 5 different items from your stash and create a project using them. You can use other products too, but must include all 5 items from your Grab 5. I can't take credit for the idea - that goes to my new YouTube love - Inkie Quill.
 
My Grab 5 items were:
 
 
- Kaisercraft "Rewind" 6x6 inch paper pad
- Basic Grey "Archaic" rub-ons
- Various cut-aparts and printables
- Various washi tapes
- Words printed on velum squares that have been in my stash for years and years and I never use and don't know where they're even from
 
And the layout I created:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So did I use all 5 items? Sure did.
 
- Kaisercraft "Rewind" 6x6 inch paper pad ~ layers behind the photo, punched circles, and the little phrases are also cut from one of the papers
 
- Basic Grey "Archaic" rub-ons ~ I used them all over the last layout and all over this one as well. I honestly didn't think there were that many. And I've still got a couple left that just didn't suit.
 
- Various cut-aparts and printables ~ layers, and the punched hearts are from the same one as the layer on the top left of the photo.
 
- Various washi tapes ~ on the top and bottom of the page.
 
- Words printed on velum squares ~ 'Explore'. Trimmed down and added to a piece of paper then on top of a rub-on journaling box.
 
I love this layout as much as the last. And I loved doing Grab 5. I will definitely be doing a Grab 5 again in the future!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Jessica T
 

Comments

Popular Posts