Little Boy layout

Hi there, thanks for stopping by!
 
Today I have a sweet little boy layout. No grab 5. No set scrap your stash. Just simply picking out a cute photo, finding some supplies to go with it and scrapping! The old fashioned way.
 
 
I loved the colours in the photo and chose all my supplies in the same colours and I love it. You really can't go wrong with blue and brown for little boys. All the supplies are just from my stash - nothing fancy or new here.
 
 
 
 
A splattering of blue and brown mist on the diagonal, some blue punched stars along the same line, an embellishment cluster at both ends of that line and around the photo. The photo of course has many layers behind it of blue, brown and cream patterned papers.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts