Anniversary Card

Happy New Year and Thanks for stopping by today.

Today I have an anniversary card to show you, which I created on a water colour base I made some months ago, which can be seen in this post here. As I said in my previous post, I often leave my cards blank when I make them so I can personalise them to the recipient and/ or to the occasion. It helps when you're short on time to have some pre-made and it helps if your're in a crafting rut and just can't seem to make anything that looks nice!

The end result:


Before:


A die cut frame, attached with foam dots, a sentiment stamped on colour paper and also added with foam dots, rhinestones, sequins and liquid pearl dots - just like the card from the previous post which I made a few days prior and it turned out great so I repeated it!



Maybe you'd like to make a bunch of plain cards that you can personalise at a moments notice?

Until next time,
Jessica T 

Comments

Popular Posts