Birthday Card

Hi everyone,

I recently made a card for my good friend for a special day. A few months ago I made a set of water colour cards. I often leave my cards blank when I make them so that I can personalise them when the time comes. It means I already have most of the card made, most of the hard work done. I don't have to think about a colour scheme or design if I'm in a crafting rut. And it makes it really quick if you're short on time.

I used one of those water colour cards for the card I have to show you today.

This is how I personalised it:


This is what it looked like before:


Detail shots:





Some liquid pearl on the chipboard numbers, as well as liquid pearl dots, rhinestones and sequins is all I had to do to make this glam.

And by sheer coincidence I used another of the cards from the water colour set the following week so that will be my next post.

Until then,
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts