Christmas Cards

Happy Holidays everyone!

I hope you are all organised so aren't feeling any pressure this festive season. However, if you are running a little late these cards are quick and easy.


A few weeks ago my current favourite YouTuber Inkie Quill did a video on DIY embellishment clusters from your own supplies. In it, she mentioned you could do it with your Christmas stash and that's where the idea came from.  So I pulled out my Christmas stash box and got started making a bunch of embellishment clusters.


Use up all the little embellies you have lying around (a good excuse to buy more if you do use them all up!). I also punched some hearts from patterned paper, and some mini trees too. Most of my bases were tags that I cut from patterned papers, or a plain white card triangle Christmas tree.


After I made a stack of them I cut a pile of kraft cardstock down to 6x4 cards.


And then I simply stuck my cluster onto the card front. 


I added some patterned paper onto some.


Leave them as they are, or add ink splatters, bling, pearls, sequins. The options are endless.





Sometimes you just need the seed for an idea and everything comes together nice and quickly.

This of course is perfect to do for any occasion. And the embellishment clusters are perfect for scrapbooking too - that's what Inkie Quill designed hers for in the first place!

Enjoy your festive season.

Until next time,
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts