Card Set part 2

Good Morning Crafters,

Today I am sharing two of the lots of three cards I created for the card set in my last post.

Both of these lots of three were created with the same 6x6 paper pad (one at the starts of my creating and one at the end). The paper pad was a cheap one from my local K-Mart here in New Zealand (brand name Cre8tiv). It is full of all different colours and patterns, so I pulled out a bunch of pink ones to keep some continuity, and then a couple of others for detail.




All six cards are made using the same formula - punched shapes, patterned paper strips and topped off with sequins of different shapes and sizes. The top three cards have a splattered background using mists the bottom three are plain white.





As most of the cards will be given to different recipients, it is okay if they are similar in design. It certainly helps in the creating process.

Keep your eye out for part three in the coming days.

JessicaT

Comments

Popular Posts