Scrap Your Stash - Cards

Hi Folks,

I made these two cards a while back. Actually I have a whole bunch of things I have made this year but haven't put up on my blog. One reason is because our computer started having major issues (right after I had been doing regular blog posts for a while and was in the swing of it) so I can no longer edit any of my photos - so the majority of the photos you see are un-cropped, which is why some may seem a tad weird. And then just running out of time - taking photos and writing blog posts isn't exactly a quick activity.

Earlier in the year I was looking through my embellishments and saw a bunch that would be gorgeous on a card. So I dug out some card bases that I had made a start on and got busy.

The first one is made on a card base that has some inks/ mists used on it (you can see that blog post from June 2015 here) and then just built up with a random mix of girly things, including a journaling card and pretty sticky notes.




The second card is one for the boys.

The card base was made using left over alpha rub-ons (I don't believe I have a photo of that anywhere). I then used mists on top of that before building up with a frame, tag and a few other bits.





Take a look through your stash and that might be all the inspiration you need.

Until next time,
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts