Quote layout

Hello again,

thanks for stopping by today.

My project for today is a layout I created based on a quote. I saw this quote on Pinterest and had to scrap it.

"My wish isn't to mean everything to everyone but something to someone" ~ Oscar Wilde


I don't love these photos we took with the timer setting on the camera, but I feel it is important to scrap all couple and family pictures as we only get them every couple of years.



I had received a package wrapped in brown paper which was sitting on my craft desk, so I used it on my layout. Layers and layers of torn paper.


The patterned paper pieces and some photos are flat against the background while other photos are on foam for dimension.


I altered the quote a bit so there were more words on the second half, otherwise the page didn't balance very well.

There is a wee title on the page, but I wanted the quote to be the focus for this one.

Until next time,
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts