A third quote layout

Hello crafty peeps,

my third and final quote based layout is on the cards for today. The quote is not the feature of this project, but included as the journaling.

The quote I saw somewhere on Pinterest seems to be an altered version of this one:

"A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take ~ Cardinal Mermillod

 



I continued the flower theme in a diagonal line across the page. No they are not the roses of the background paper, but I'm okay with that. I don't have roses to scrap with, and i'd much rather have the photo on a page than waiting for the perfect embellishments. It's not a perfect page, but it's an important picture and therefore a treasured page.

Not every layout has to be capable of winning first prize in a competition. Getting the memories down and the photos off your camera is very important. This special lady is gone from my life, what if I lost all my digital photos too?

Thanks for stopping by,
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts