Another quote layout

Hello there,

As with last weeks post, this layout was also based on a quote I saw on Pinterest.

"How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?" ~ Author Unknown

We are outdoors people, so this campfire post was very fitting.


For this layout, I really wanted the quote to be a huge feature. It used a lot of alpha stickers. In fact I believe it used every letter 'T' I had so things are a little tricky for future projects!


The photo is backed with plenty of  layers. This page was made directly after the last, with the brown paper packaging still on my desk, so I used it again along with the patterned paper. The shadow in the photo is a perfect demonstration of why you add anything with foam - for dimension and visual interest. It makes things pop instead of everything being flat against the page.


I have had this yellow tulle in my stash for quite some time, and decided a 'flame' was a perfect use for it at long last. In the top corner, as well as the bottom, I used some red pearl swirls.


I really tried to use bits of red and yellow wherever I could to tie in with the colours of the photo. They are definitely not colours I buy, at all, so I didn't have a lot of choices!


Of course I also wanted to tie in the forest and camping theme. These stickers are added with foam tape (visible on this angle, but not when looking straight on).

Have you seen a quote you really like? How about actually scrapping with it, instead of just having it on your quotes Pinterest board.

Thanks for stopping by,
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts