Thank You Card Set

Hi crafty friends.

Today I have (yet another) card set to share with you, but this set is completely different to any I've made before. This set started with store bought cards.


I purchased a set of around 30 plain white cards with a simple silver foil sentiment that I knew I would make my own.




When I sat down to craft my plain was to do watercolour paint and stamping. I didn't want all the cards exactly the same, just made with the same techniques and to look like a set.


After doing a few I just wasn't feeling it. Don't get me wrong, I did like them - I just didn't love them.

So I decided to stick to watercolour paint only.


I did a handful of different colour combinations, and changed the shape and size of the painted area. And I love them all. They were so much fun to make and I would love to make cards like this again.

Sorry for the quality of the photos - I will update them when my computer decides to work again and I'm able to retouch them.

Until next time,
JessicaT

Comments

Popular Posts